Bali Yoga Retreat
Bali Yoga Retreat – Escape to Paradise
The retreat aims to invigorate your body, mind and soul back to balance. With daily yoga & meditation practice, you will begin to connect to a deeper sense of self and embody the calm & peace cultivated on this week-long journey. With the healing nature of Bali alone, you will come back as a whole new person!
„Taking time out of your life to invest in you is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself!“
26.10.2019 – 2.11.2019
Tropical heat with cool evenings
Yoga retreat in a breathtaking landscape
For beautiful souls who love nature, yoga and the tropics
Early Bird until 30.4.2019 from
€ 1.295 to € 1.445
Regular price on request
Retreat Location – Private Luxury Jungle Villa
If you’re looking for peace and quiet, then Ubud, Bali is the place to be to find your own “Eat, Pray, Love” experience.
We stay in our private luxury yoga retreat oasis in the heart of Ubud surrounded by coconut palms and lush rice terraces. You will receive an instant dose of relaxation & rejuvenation from the moment you enter this magical place. Unwind in the comfort of your Balinese inspired deluxe villa room. Enjoy our own infinity pool, replenish yourself with vibrant, tasty food & treat yourself with luxurious spa treatments.
- 8 days, 7 nights of immersive yoga, spiritual exploration and outdoor adventure
- Stay in a luxury and hidden tropical villa by the rice paddies
- Daily Yoga and Meditation in our open-air shala
Spiritual and magical ceremonies – Water Blessing Ceremony, Kirtan
Delicious, healthy breakfasts & dinners
Welcome dinner with balinese dancers
Sound healing gong bath session
- Love Yourself More Workshop
Trek to a hidden waterfall and secret canyon meditation
Soothing and relaxing massage treatment
Daily cultural excursions and wellness activities
Goodies, surprises and special guests
„Immerse yourself in a 8 day 7 night holistic yoga retreat to relax, recharge and rejuvenate.“
- 6.30 – 7.00 Wake up herbal tea
- 7.00 – 9.00 Meditation. Energizing Yoga
- 9.30 – 10:00 Breakfast
- 10.00 – 17.00 Free Time: Workshops, Cultural & Wellness Activities
- 17.00 – 18.00 Gentle Yoga
- 18.30 – 19.30 Dinner
- 20.00 – 21.00 Meditation. Journaling
About the Instructor
Audrey began her yoga journey 11 years ago in Austria while studying a Master’s degree in Theater, Media and Movie. She completed her first Hatha Yoga training in India, is a qualified Vinyasa Flow, Restorative Yoga and SUP Yoga (Yoga on a Stand Up Paddle Board) teacher and also loves to share the playfulness of partner yoga and acrobatics. In addition, Audrey is a certified Personal Trainer and loves to share her knowledge on and off the mat.
Through yoga, Audrey has been inspired to step out of her comfort zone and make conscious steps to a healthy, mindful and fit lifestyle. Her vision is to transform lives through spreading inspiration, love, joy, connection and optimal health with the teachings of yoga.
Audrey’s passion for yoga keeps growing as she loves to take students on a journey of self-discovery. Her classes are vibrant, fun and motivating to help people find happiness and strength in their lives. She has a kind & caring approach, supporting and guiding you through your practice.
- 2 Yoga classes per day
- Delicious, healthy breakfasts & dinners
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Workshops: Gratitude, Love Yourself More, Acro-Yoga
- Sound Healing Gong Bath Session
- Water Blessing Ceremony at a temple
- Bhakti Yoga Session
- 8 days, 7 nights in a luxury and hidden tropical villa by the rice paddies
- Traditional Balinese full-body massage
- Flights or airport transfer
- Travel insurance