Ibiza Yoga Retreat
Ibiza Yoga & Ayurveda Retreat
The retreat aims to invigorate your body, mind and soul back to balance. The combination of Yoga & Ayurveda practices during the retreat are geared towards you reconnecting to yourself, your inner world – see this week as a doorway to opening a much deeper connection with yourself and with others. It’s about living in the present moment, being content with what is. Bringing your heart and mind into perfect alignment, and with this, the universe responds in divine ways and magic unfolds for you. With the healing nature of Ibiza alone, you will come back as a whole new person!
“Taking time out of your life to invest in you is one of the greatest gifts you can give yourself!”
16.05.2020 – 22.05.2022
Ibiza, Balearic Island
Balearic heat with cool evenings
Yoga retreat in a breathtaking landscape
For beautiful souls who love nature, yoga and the sun
Price on request
Retreat Location – Private Luxury Bohemian Hillside Villa
We will be staying in a secluded and historic finca nestled on 25,000 square metres of private land, it is a peaceful haven in the hills overlooking the rural Saint Augustin valley on the island of Ibiza. You will receive an instant dose of relaxation & rejuvenation from the moment you enter this magical place. Unwind in the comfort of your Bohemian inspired deluxe villa rooms. Enjoy your own swimming pool on the terrace with an incredible valley view, relax in a hammock, replenish yourself with vibrant, tasty Ayurvedic food & treat yourself with a massage.
- A rejuvenating 7-day Yoga holiday in a bohemian luxury Ibizian finca with a stunning valley view
- Daily yoga and meditation in our yoga dome
- Acro-Yoga Workshop
- Love Yourself More Workshop
- Ayurvedic, vegan, delicious, healthy breakfasts, snacks & dinners
- Ayurveda Lifestyle & Cooking Workshop
- Sound healing gong bath session
- Moonshine poolside meditation
- Beach day at local beaches
- Plenty of free time to relax and explore
- Goodies, surprises and special guests
“Immerse yourself in a 7 day 6 night holistic yoga retreat to relax, recharge and rejuvenate.”
- 6.30 – 7.00 Wake up herbal tea.
- 7.00 – 9.00 Meditation. Chakra Flow Yoga
- 9.30 – 10:30 Ayurvedic & Vegan Breakfast
- 10.30 – 17.00 Free Time
- 17.30 – 18.30 Sunset Yin & Restorative Yoga
- 19.00 – 20.00 Ayurvedic & Vegan Dinner
- 20.00 – 21.00 Journaling.
Yoga & Ayurveda
I am passionate about healthy delicious food, because I am convinced that when you eat well, you feel well! Yoga and Ayurveda are both ancient Vedic sister sciences that complement each other in many ways, intending to heal the mind, body and spirit.
For this retreat I teamed up with food blogger, yogini and Ayurveda Expert, Angelika, who will cook a fresh mediterranean, ayurvedic & vegan menu that is designed to nourish your body and mind. Whether it’s a colorful breakfast bowl, afternoon treat or relaxing dinner… you’ll be offered delicious, nutritionally balanced options that are full of flavor and prepared mindfully.
For more informations about Yoga & Ayurveda head over to Angelika’s blog at genussfreudig.at
About the Instructor
Audrey began her yoga journey 11 years ago in Austria while studying a Master’s degree in Theater, Media and Movie. She completed her first Hatha Yoga training in India, is a qualified Vinyasa Flow, Restorative Yoga and SUP Yoga (Yoga on a Stand Up Paddle Board) teacher and also loves to share the playfulness of partner yoga and acrobatics. In addition, Audrey is a certified Personal Trainer and loves to share her knowledge on and off the mat.
Through yoga, Audrey has been inspired to step out of her comfort zone and make conscious steps to a healthy, mindful and fit lifestyle. Her vision is to transform lives through spreading inspiration, love, joy, connection and optimal health with the teachings of yoga.
Audrey’s passion for yoga keeps growing as she loves to take students on a journey of self-discovery. Her classes are vibrant, fun and motivating to help people find happiness and strength in their lives. She has a kind & caring approach, supporting and guiding you through your practice.
- 2 Yoga classes per day
- Ayurvedic & vegan breakfasts and dinners
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Workshops: Love Yourself More, Acro-Yoga, Ayurveda
- Sound Healing Gong Bath Session
- 7-day, 6-night Yoga holiday in a bohemian luxury Ibizian finca with a stunning valley view
- Flights or airport transfer
- Travel insurance